- Model: USVTC5A
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: IMR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
We recommend our customers fully charge their batteries using a dedicated battery charger before first use.
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Bomb Site, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rates for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat